Search This Blog

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sketchbook Idea


I thought I would post up this tidbit. I always draw on loose sheets of paper around the house when I am just doodling. One of the problems with that is if I want to keep any of the drawings, I am stuck with random loose sheets of paper. But I don't want to draw all my crappy doodles in sketchbooks. SO! I went to Fedex Kinkos and had them bind about 300 sheets of blank paper together. Total Price: $12.


I could have had 500 sheets put together for the same price because you are just paying for the ream of paper and the binding but that was too much paper. Anyway, thought I would share that tip.


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Are sketchbooks expensive?

Love, Patrick

Michael said...

They can be. Its more about having the freedom to draw crappily in order to learn, rather than being afraid of making a bad drawing in a regular sketchbook.

Unknown said...

Thanks for this info....I'm really happy...really didn't know this