Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Long time no see?

Hello, assumed reader! I'll cut to the chase. Today I went to the zoo and starbucks and brought along a few new toys I got for my birthday. I got a water brush and some great pens. Here's what came of it:

This first one, I was just trying out the watercolors. Its super splotchy but I like the color that came from the belly.

Can't stop drawing this dog... This was interesting though because I didn't use any watercolor, but just went over the ink of the drawing.

Some guy at Starbucks.

More people at Starbucks... I really like adding a wash of color behind the characters. I think it adds a lot to the character of the drawing. (The guy in the middle was the same technique as the pup above)

Last zoo animals.

I'm sure there will be more to come...

1 comment:

Chris Silva said...

Very cool. I rather enjoy the tonal studies.