Search This Blog

Monday, June 28, 2010

An observation in overlapping action...

My wife is aspiring to become a make-up artist for film and television. Yesterday, I attended her first runway show. They were showcasing several designers and Brittany was to help with the make-up for some of the girls. I went in ready to support my wife in breaking into her new career. While I liked all of the work my wife did, I was not necessarily prepared for what was to come.



The first hour of the show featured "Plus Sized Lingerie." I'm gonna let that sink in.

This guy was not impressed.


This lady, however, was. For some reason...


(Thanks to Chris Silva for the title of this post. Also, just to be clear, there were more than just plus sized lingerie models that day. Thankfully. Love you Brittany!!!!)

No comments: