Search This Blog

Sunday, June 29, 2008

New Models and Designs

I have finished modeling the bear and have been able to find someone who was interested in rigging it for me. As soon as I have it ready for animation, I will post it up here. Already have ideas running through my head.

In the meantime, ManLouk asked me to design a bird for him to model. I drew one drawing and he said he would take care of the rest. I could really get used to this...

Now I am working on my demo reel in order to have something worthy of showing at SIGGRAPH this year which I have recently committed to going to. As soon as I have updates in that arena, you'll be the first to know, faithful reader.

2 comments:

Stuart Jones said...

this is stu, goofy tall rising vl seinor, What did you use to draw the bird? Its awesome

Michael said...

Hey Stuart. I just drew it on paper and scanned it in and colored it in Photoshop. Took about an hour altogether. Glad you like it!